Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hello to anyone and everyone ...

An introduction to the world of Emily St.Pierre .....
I've never been good at keeping a journal or a diary, unfortunately, but I feel like I always forget things that happen in my life. These things can include but are not restricted to major, life altering, future changing events, funny times where I laugh till my sides are killing me, times where I cry my guts out and I'm convinced it's impossible for me to cry anymore, etc. etc. etc. <- ha 'The King and I', ever seen it?? Anyways, I'm starting this blog as a way for me to keep track of the things happening in my life, a way for me to remember those times I hope never to forget. It's up to you whether or not you read it, but this is just something I want to do.
So for now ..... au revoir :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers